Feb 19, 2022
Château-d'Œx - Gastronomie & vin
Special edition due to the situation. At nightfall, put on your snowshoes and take part in the Rallye du Goût in Château-Œx. The illuminated course takes you to the banks of the Sarine before returning warm to taste our authentic products!
Equipped with your snowshoes, take the start of our night walk from the Landi hall. Through the Ramaclé forest, let yourself be guided, by lantern light and moonlight, to the banks of the Sarine where the famous Turrian bridge is located! Continue your way between the snow-covered trees of Ramaclé and enjoy the magical atmosphere of this night walk.
The getaway will end in the most beautiful way inside the Landi Hall. Once back in the warmth, discover the small market of our local producers labeled "Pays-d'Enhaut Authentic Products". They will follow one another to share their know-how and their passion with you.
Between cheese specialties, dried meats, cold cuts, sausages, regional honey, wines, syrups, make your tasting plate 100% authentic! Sit back and enjoy this culinary discovery.
Feb 19, 2022
- Equipment: To make the most of the ride, winter clothes and shoes, hat, gloves, ski poles, flashlight or headlamp, and a water bottle are strongly recommended.
- Snowshoes: these are available free of charge for the evening, by reservation.
- Reservations required online.
- First departure: 4:30 p.m. | Last departure: 7 p.m.
- by car: free parking available in front of the Halle de la Landi and Le Petit Pré.
- by train: via the MOB line from Montreux or Zweisimmen ("Gare de Château-d'Œx" stop). Allow a 10-minute walk to the Landi.
- by bus: via the TPC line from the Col des Mosses ("Le Petit Pré" stop) It takes 2 minutes to walk to the Landi.
COVID MEASURES (subject to change)
- Compulsory Covid 2G certificate
- Seated consumption
- Moving inside with the mask
- CHF 39.-
- Children between the age of 6 and 12 years old
- CHF 19.-
- Children until 5 years old