Time yourself on the ascent from Les Moulins to the Hut of the Monts Chevreuils!
The signposted route 6 and 461 (SuisseMobile) is timed from the start in Les Moulins to the hut of the Monts Chevreuils, situated at an altitude of 1'700m.
At Les Moulins, a board gives the start information and the level of difficulty. Runners and walkers can install the Timmy application on their smartphone and select the route of their choice. Once calibrated, the runner can start at any time. The course is indicated by markers and "beacons" are installed all along the course to keep track of the times.
At the finish, at the hut of Monts-Chevreuils, the rider can record his time and share it. He can also eat almost every day from December to March and sleep there (on reservation). The return trip is on the same slope.
So on your marks...get set...go! Come and train on this timed course!
- medium/difficult level
- departure at the back of the car park of the restaurant La Croix d'Or, in Les Moulins.
- 3km in length
- Vertical rise of 759m
- Average time: 3 hours
- internet connection not required for timing
PARKING AND TRANSPORT :
- free parking at the start of the course
- accessible by post bus from Château-d'Oex (stop "Les Moulins, village")
- Hut situated at the top of the Monts Chevreuils