Nov 7, 2020
Château-d'Oex - Sport
A little-known period of a species emblematic of our regions
At the beginning of November, the herds left the mountain pastures, calm has returned. A few stones are rolling, two chamois are chasing each other. Crazy race between contenders with the sole aim of chasing the intruder out of its territory. Undoubtedly the rut of the chamois has begun.
A breakaway in the Ciernes Picat region in the company of Jean-Claude Roch, wildlife warden, to witness the period of the chamois' crazy love affair.
Given the early start of the hike, an offer with overnight stay and breakfast is proposed. In the flavours of the region, picnics, made with products labelled "Parc", can be ordered and tasted during the activity.
Nov 7, 2020
Material to take with you:
- High mountain boots with profiled soles (no sneakers)
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Bottle or thermos flask, minimum 1 litre in a backpack
- Binoculars (recommended)
- Gloves and hat (depending on temperature)
Due to the early start of the hike, an offer with overnight stay and breakfast is available. In the flavours of the region, picnics, composed of products labelled Park, can be ordered and tasted during the activity.
Meeting point: Parc du refuge de la Planche, Ciernes Picat, Rougemont.
*products labeled Park
**products with the Park label or a regional brand of the Park
- From 10 years old
- The vegetarian variant: 100g of Gruyère PDO* or Etivaz PDO*, 100g of a second cheese*, another dairy product*, two balloons of bread and a piece of fruit.
- CHF 14.-
- The version with meat: 100g of Gruyère PDO* or Etivaz PDO*, 100g of a second cheese*, 100g of cold meats**, two balloons of bread and a piece of fruit.
- CHF 16.-