Château-d'Oex - Nature
The little elves of the Festival au Pays des Enfants have been hiding... Go and look for them along the Sarine and count all those you see!
The FAPE Elves decided to have their annual meeting at the Cascade du Ramaclé. They walked from the Turrian Bridge to the left of the way that leads to the waterfall.
The elves are a bit of a joker and had fun hiding all the way to the waterfall. But how many are there? With your family, have fun along the walkway and count them!
Once you have found them all, complete the festival contest coupon with the correct number of elves. Among the correct answers, 5 people will receive tickets for a show at the 10th edition of FAPE in 2022!
- route suitable for families
- possible to do the route with an all-terrain stroller
- competition coupon available at the Château-d'Œx tourist office or downloadable in the activity documents.
- car parks available in the center of the village of Château-d'Oex. Allow 10 minutes of walking until the start of the activity.
- accessible by train via the MOB line (stop "Gare de Château-d'Oex). Allow 10 minutes of walking until the start of the activity.
Coupon-concours Balade des Lutins FAPE (application/pdf)