Located at the entrance of the village, this 700m2 square offers many games such as swings, seesaws, slides and more.
The games will allow children to swing, climb, slide or even turn. find the facilities below:
- three swings including one for the youngest
- A toboggan
- a turnstile
- four rockers
- a wall and climbing net
- a play tower
After the effort, the comfort ... A table awaits the greediest for a break before starting to play again. Benches are also available for parents who would like to enjoy the sun.
The space is by the side of the road, but offers all the necessary security. A wooden barrier accompanied by a gate closed the square.
- Route de Flendruz 1
- 1659 Rougemont - CH
- table and benches available on site.
- suitable for young children.
- swing adapted for the little ones.
- WC available in front of the playground, in the car park.
Parking & Transport:
- free parking in front of the playground.
- accessible by train via the MOB line ("Gare de Rougemont" stop), 2 minutes walk from the station.
Point of interest:
- located next to the Rougemont church and its castle.