AGORA Music Ensemble
Composed mainly of wind instruments, and placed under the expert direction of Etienne Mounir who also signs all the musical arrangements, AGORA Music Ensemble brings together musicians from different backgrounds who all pursue the same goal: to share original, colourful and emotionally rich musical moments! www.agoramusicensemble.ch
Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled Children - Nepal Founded in 1985 by Terre des hommes in Banepa, Nepal, the mission of the Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled Children (HRDC) is to help build a society in which people, especially disabled children, can live as equal citizens and enjoy an optimal quality of life. Over the past 35 years, more than 101,000 children with physical disabilities have been treated at the centre.
Programme, around the world ...
- Franz Krommer - Partita, op. 57 Moldavia
- Willy Hess - Divertimento, op. 51 Switzerland
- Maria Rosa Ribas - Quartet Spain
- Carl Reinecke - Octett, op. 216 Germany
- Ferenc Farkas - Ancient Hungarian Dances Hungary
- Nino Rota - Little Musical Offering Italy
- Joe Hisaishi - The Travelling Castle,
- theme from the film soundtrack Japan
For all our concerts, pass-COVID required at the entrance from 16 years old, thank you! Our concerts are financed thanks to your generosity...