Château-d'Oex - Fun and Festivals
During a week-end, 20 artists will be sharing their passion for paper cutting by showing their work.
• Paper cutting demonstrations under the railway
• Paper cutting sculptures – Léa De Ruffray at the restaurant Le Chalet www.leaderuffray.fr
• Paper cutting initiations at « L’ Espace Ballon » with Véronique Jaquillard www.verodcoupages.com
• Cheese-making demonstration at the restaurant Le Chalet
• Guided tour for the exhibition «Le Grand des marques”
All the activities are free
Novelty 2018 : Opening of the exhibition «Le Grand des marques” on Saturday 14th July. 12 giant paper cuttings of Jean-Jacques Hauswirth posted in the village of Château-d’Oex. Guided tour on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 AM.
Free entry at the Museum of the Pays-d’Enhaut and at « L’ Espace Ballon ».
Public transport is recommended.