Let yourself be inspired....
Welcome in Pays-d'Enhaut !This little paradise nestling on the heights of Lake Geneva in the heart of the Vaud Alps will never cease to surprise you. Far from the external disturbances and urban stress, symbol of elevation, purity and surpassing oneself, our mountains offer exceptional benefits.
This winter, put on your skis or snowshoes before you set off to explore the heights of our beautiful country and discover the magnificent snow-covered landscapes. Then, let your curiosity speak for itself during a visit to the maturing cellars of Etivaz, the essential cheese of our country that you will find on the tables of the fine gourmets.
For a day, a weekend or a week, come and recharge your batteries as a family, couple or solo, in a place where life is good.
Take a balloon flight from Château-d'Oex, the world capital of hot-air ballooning, admire the rich built heritage of our villages and open the doors of a museum, church or chapel, all of which bear witness to the local history and art of living.
Our mountains offer you their decor, you just have to live your own experience!
Pays-d'Enhaut Région gives you a little help by offering you the brochure "7 days in the Pays-d'Enhaut" and a day-by-day programme to whet your appetite.
So "let yourself be inspired"...
The brochure "7 days in the Pays-d'Enhaut" offers you theme days:
- Aerostatic, Château-d'Oex is the capital of hot-air ballooning.
- Family, Pays-d'Enhaut is a destination rich in activities for families with children of all ages.
- Terroir, the region is rich in delicious products, including L'Etivaz PDO cheese.
- Culture, discovering the Pays d'Enhaut's ancestral art of carving
The "7 days in the Pays-d'Enhaut" brochure also offers you activities, day by day, over a week's stay. Everyone is free to combine all these activities as they wish.
Some activities are on reservation and marked with an * on the brochure :
- Balloon flights: Sky Event: 026 924 20 20 20
- Planète Sports: 026 924 00 21
- High Pressure Sport: 026 924 56 53
- TB Sports: 026 924 63 64
- Les Caves de L'Etivaz: 026 924 62 81
- Fondue cart rides: in Pays-d'Enhaut Region on 026 924 25 25 or on our online shop.
- Visits and snacks at the farm in Château-d'Oex: in Pays-d'Enhaut Région on 026 924 25 25 25 or on our online shop
- Le Spa de l'Hôtel de Rougemont : 026 921 01 01 01
- Ski schools:
- Swiss Ski School of Château-d'Oex: 026 924 68 48
- Swiss Ski School of Rougemont: 079 737 58 68
- Restaurants in the region
It is possible to make all journeys by public transport:
- by train between Rossinière - Château-d'Oex - Rougemont
- by bus between Château-d'Oex and L'Etivaz
CONTESTTO BE WON: A NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY ABOVE!
It's simple! Just share your ideal day in the Pays-d'Enhaut in Instagram storie and mention our account @paysdenhaut with the #perfectday!
You might be drawn and enjoy a night in a local establishment with breakfast included.