Reflexotherapy and reiki contribute to a long-lasting feeling of well-being and health.
Reflexotherapy and reiki are effective both preventively and therapeutically. These practices contribute to the maintenance of body and mind balance. The massage of the reflex zones in the feet, but also in the hands, face, back and corresponding areas allows to act via the nervous system on all physiological systems. Reiki, a free energy approach, allows the release of tensions of any kind.
- anamnesis and identification of the objective then reflexology massage: treatment from one hour to one hour and a half.
- exchange and anchoring then reiki treatment: one hour session
Free gift or trade possible
Main courses / diplomas
- From 2020: anatomy physiology pathology and further training in reflexotherapy with a view to obtaining the federal branch certificate.
- Regular continuing education since 2018
- 2017: Diploma of Therapist in General Reflexology, Gedane - School of Natural Medicine - Lausanne
- 2005: Master's degree in Ethnology and Human Geography; Bachelor's degree in Language Sciences, University of Neuchâtel
Reimbursed by insurance
Remark: I wish, to this day, to remain outside the health insurance system in order to favour the chosen and participative approach of each person to develop well-being and its potential for self-healing.