This natural place, located on the banks of the Sarine in Château-d'Oex, is a walker's paradise! The waterfall is accessible summer and winter through the Ramaclé forest.
Two streams, that of the Rosette and the Ramaclé, meet and form this imposing waterfall that you can admire from the wooden bridge located in front of it.
The Ramaclé waterfall is located halfway between Château-d'Oex and Gérignoz in the forest along the Sarine river. In summer, access it via the Pont Turrian promenade. In winter, however, you will have to put on your snowshoes to admire this marvel of ice.
A large picnic table and at your disposal to take a break in this magnificent landscape.
- suitable for families. The route to the waterfall is on a small gravel path (accessible with a good stroller).
- via the Pont Turrian promenade - Ramaclé waterfall from the village of Château-d'Oex.
- by car to the Granges d'Oex. Possibility of leaving the car in a small parking space (46 ° 28'12.1 "N 7 ° 09'01.3" E)
- Various restaurants can be found in the center of the village of Château-d'Oex.
- Possibility to eat a picnic or barbecue thanks to the places provided along the Sarine.